Quality equipment for the plastics industry.
In the process of extrusion faults and variations are unavoidable. It’s very important to detect and control this at a very early stage in order to secure the product quality and avoid unnecessary waste. To make this possible we’ve developed the measuring and control device Profitec 01.
Designed to master extrusion
The Measuring and Control Device profitec 01 is designed to measure the material accumulation and the swelling of materials respectively at one edge of the profile directly at the die and with this indirect measurement the differences of the profile dimension that can be corrected immediately by correspondent controlling measurements.
secure product quality
obtain process stability
save raw materials
simplifies the use of recycled materials
Fibre-optic measuring head
For the indirect profile-measurement directly at the die the Measuring and Control Device profitec 01 is equipped with a fibre-optic measuring head. This one is working with infrared-light and is equipped with a patented reference channel. This reference channel makes the device is insensitive to different environmental influences at the die (for example: environmental light, temperature or condensate).
- Type: Measuring and Control Device Profitec 01-08
- Sensor: Optical measuring sensor with fibre optic
- Electronic: Microprocessor technique
- Controller: PI-Controller with variable control coefficient
- Control output: Control output extruder motor 0 – 10 VDC Control output haul-off motor 0 – 10 VDC
- Alarm output: potential-free relay contact
- Power supply: 100 to 240 VDC / 50 – 60 Hz
- Operative range: For all types of profile extrusion regardless of material